Opening Date : March 22, 2017
Closing Date : March 29, 2017
Position : Aircraft Spare Parts Procurement Officer
Reports to : CEO
Location : Kathmandu
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Preferred).
- Good command over English (verbal and written).
- Request for quotes from spare parts suppliers/ MROs.
- Quote preparation and approval.
- Create Purchase Order and follow up order after invoice for Purchase Order.
- Follow up on order placed until the unit is received.
- Send unserviceable rotable parts for repair.
- Prepare cost estimate for repair cost and create repair order.
- Follow up on repair status of the unit until the unit returns back.
- Prepare monthly report summarizing current status.
- Prepare monthly report for major parts.
- Manage and co-ordinate with local freight.
- Frequent interaction with international supplier and maintenance organization.
- Plan and discuss variant issues with suppliers and maintenance organization.
- Frequently update and inform current issue to the management.
Applications MUST include the following:
- Cover letter.
- Current resume/CV with names and contact information (telephone and e-mail address).
- Copies of academic and/or training certificates.
Candidates with experience in similar positions of responsibility will be preferred though this is not a must. Salary at part with best in industry.
How To Apply
All interested Nepali citizens are requested to apply at email@example.com