Do you have a proven track record of Excellent Performance? Are you passionately looking for avenues for making meaningful contribution to the Banking Industry? Do you think you can think Big and Achieve Big?
If yes, NIC ASIA could be the employer you should really look forward too!!
NIC ASIA Bank is one of the most reputed, large and fastest growing Commercial Banks in the country having meritocracy. transparency, professionalism, team spirit and service excellence as its core values. The’Bank is currently on a lookout for a dynamic, result orientate pragmatic, self-motivated and passionate candidates to join us in following positions at various locations outside Kathmandu valley across the country
1. Cluster Co-Coordinator: (Deputy Manager/Manager) (Required No. 5)
This is a Mid-level management position involving among other responsibilities of complementing organizational Vision, Mission. and Strategies. The Cluster Coordinated. are expected to appreciate and accept challenging growth targets, have an ambition to achieve s significant market shares and achieve/ retain market leadership position in balance sheet size as well as in Brand Equity in all the Branches under his/her Cluster.
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Preferably Master’s Degree but not less than Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years of banking experience along with experience in Branch Management/Credit/Sales Operations.
2. Branch Managers (Officer/Senior Officer/Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager) (Required No. 40)
This position requires an ability to impeccably carry the Bank’s Brand and effectively act as Bank’s Brand Representative. The candidate should have an ability to train, nurture and groom team members and motivate the team for greater achievements and also should possess an ability to lead the Branch towards achieving the set goals with an eye towards enhancing customer experience. lob grade shall depend on market sire/ experience/ competency of candidates.
- Preferably Master’s Degree but not less than Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- At least 8 years of banking experience preferably with at least 3 years of experience in Branch Management and at least 2 years of experience in Credit/Relationship Management in case of Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager.
- At least 5 years of banking experience preferably with at least 2 years of experience in Branch Management and at least t year of experience in Credit/Relationship Management in case of Officer/Senior Officer.
Deadline to apply: 22 February, 2017
To apply ‘Log on to www.nicasiabank.com/about-us/current-vacancies