A small company producing luxury goods in Nepal is looking for a new staff member to join our customer service team for the night shift and deal with our mostly foreign clients. Our office is in central Kathmandu.
- Answering incoming calls from customers to take orders,
- Answering inquiries and questions,
- Dealing with complaints and sorting out problems and providing information.
- Maintaining the database in a well-organised and structured manner.
- Full time employment (5 days a week, 6pm to 2am)
- Stepwise increasing salary
- Being part of a team of young professionals and gaining insight in the international market
- Great command in spoken and written accent-free English (preferably American English).
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Must be team players and keep our other employees updated.
- Proficient with relevant computer applications.
- Preferably certification of English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL etc)
- Preferably previous experience in call centres, customer service etc
How To Apply
If interested, please send your updated CV and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org