Vacancy (a) Sagarmatha Insurance
Deputy General Manager
The DGM will have to assist the CEO in overall business, operation and management of the company. In doing so, s/he needs to formulate strategies to enhance the existing scenario and support the CEO in directing and guiding the team in achieving overall business target. As a DGM, s/he will be responsible for supervising the department heads and bring about synergy effect in performance.
- Must hold Bachelor’s degree (preferably Master’s degree) in relevant subjects such as Banking & Insurance, Marketing, Economics or Management.
- Should have work experience of 10 year sin the insurance business hi senior management level.
- Should possess in-depth knowledge of the products and services with wide business reach.
- Have to be proficient in developing business development plans and strategies.
- Must be able to penetrate into and generate new market.
- Should have good understanding of the financial statements.
- Should be highly professional and have strong leadership traits with proficiency in communication, negotiation, grievance handling, motivating, analyzing and decision making.
- Must be well-familiar and updated with directives and guidelines of the regulatory body.
Assistant General Manager
This position will require AGM to specifically look into the marketing and operation function. In the process, s/he will have to coordinate with respective branch and department head over creating a sound and smooth operating system. S/he will have to ensure that best business practices are being executed in day to day operation.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Master’s degree) in relevant subjects such as Banking & Insurance, Marketing, Economics or Management.
- Prior experience of minimum 10 years in insurance sector at managerial position.
- In-depth knowledge of the business products, existing market trend and practices.
- Proficient in financial analysis.
- Should have strong leadership personality with communication ability to motivate, guide and direct the team members.
- Must be well-familiar with directives of the regulatory body.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply with covering letter and CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org June 28, 2017
TOLL FREE NO. 1660-01-66666,
TEL 01-4412367, FAX : 014412378
email@example.com, www.sagarmathainsurance.com.np Customer Care:- firstname.lastname@example.org