Civil Homes Pvt. Ltd. is a Pioneer, an ISO 9001:2008 certified Leading and Reputed Real Estate Company in Nepal with a legacy of 18 years of excellence in providing comfort and high quality homes to its valued customers. Today Civil Homes is a trusted and widely acclaimed Brand Name that has gained the trust and won the accolades from thousands of happy home owners. We have requirement of following competent and qualified professional for excelling the business to cement our market leader position in Real Estate Sector:
Deputy Manager – Finance
Work Station: Kathmandu
Required Key Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Qualified CA (Passed from [CAI, India) having min. 3 – 5 years relevant experiences in FMCG, MNCs or reputed companies.
- Proficient in all aspects of Financial operations.
- Highly skilled in managing Funds, Accounting, Taxation, Budgeting, VAT.
- Ability to develop strong relationship with Bankers, Auditors and other stakeholders.
- Skillful in working Capital Management & Final Accounts.
- Ability to develop Financial Strategies & Cost Control Measures.
- Excellent Financial Analytical Skills, Risk Management & Presentation Skills.
- Ability to develop Financial Models, Process and Systems.
- Excellent Leadership and Decision Making Skills.
- Strong knowledge of Cost Cutting and Profit Maximization.
- Ability of Reviewing Operation Metrics vs Business Performance.
- Proficient in Excel, Word &Tally.
How To Apply
All interested qualified candidates are requested to send their latest Resume, current photo, tentative date of joining with salary expectation through email at email@example.com.
This Vacancy Announcement was publishes on Kantipur Daily March 5, 2018.