The Soaltee Kathmandu is a five star Luxurious Leading Hotel in Nepal, Owned and Operated by soaltee Hotel Limited a listed Public Limited company, pioneering in the hospitality industry since 1966.
Position: Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance manager
Education: Chartered Accountant
At least 5 years of experience in the finance, Accounting, and Auditing field in Nepal .preference will be given to those who have experience in the hospitality industry.
Knowledge and Abilities
. Provide Recommendations and assistance to the financial controller regarding finance, accounting, Budgeting, Hotel Accounting, implementing Financial policies and procedures, efficient control, and Utilization of Financial Resources.
- Achieves and Exceeds Goals including performance goals and financial goals of the organization.
- Ensures that the Accounting, Financial Statement/ profits and loss statements are documented and reported accurately.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard of the assist of the hotel.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulation, accounting standards, and company standards.
- Familiar with Hotel Operation accounting and operation software.
- Presentation and report writing skills.
Interested candidates, meeting the above criteria may forward their CV to Human resources Department at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The company reserves right to reject any/ all applications without any assigning any reasons whatsoever and no phone calls shall be entertained in this guard.