Room to Read (RtR) Nepal invites applications from interested Nepali citizens for the following positions;
1. Officer, School Infrastructure — Nuwakot — 1 No.
The Officer, School Infrastructure (SIPO) will be responsible for managing all aspects of the School Infrastructure (SI) program including surveying, program implementation, supervising construction sites, monitoring and evaluation and project reporting.
For application procedure, job description and specification. please visit the below link
https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Room To Read/job/Nepal— Nuwakot/Officer—School-Infrastructure_R-00176 or https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead and click on the job you are applying for. E-mail applications will not be entertained for this position.
2. Sub-Engineer, School Infrastructure — Nuwakot —1 No.
The Sub-Engineer, School Infrastructure will be responsible for surveying, developing cost estimates, quantities of construction materials, work schedule of construction, construction implementation, supervising and monitoring of construction sites, collection of progress photos, and progress reporting to Officer, School Infrastructure (SIPO) and others as per reporting procedures.
The key selection criteria are:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years course from recognized institution \
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in building construction (Certificate of 3 years overseer course completed from recognized institutions)
- Strong skills in computer (Word, excel, internet etc.) and Auto CAD drawing
- Valid two wheeler driving license
- Experience in school construction in collaboration with community and NGO partners
How To Apply
To apply for “Sub-Engineer, School Infrastructure” position, please submit a cover letter explaining with evidences how you meet the above specifications along with your recent resume and recent photo (soft) by email (no calls, faxes, or drop-ins, please) to “email@example.com” ” OR by post through G.P.O. Box 21103, Kathmandu with “Sub-Engineer,School Infrastructure” as the subject line.
In case you are not able to access our website please send us an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for application: March 30, 2017