International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc
Main responsibility areas:
- Supports in identifying dealers/distributors/outlets sales targets and follow up for Regions.
- Visits dealers/distributors/outlets on a regular basis and prepare weekly and monthly visit reports, plans for necessary actions to meet target and follows up the implementation of plans.
- Evaluates sales reports, prepare field data and necessary action plan.
- Makes analysis of dealers/distributors/outlets, identifies development opportunities and plans for necessary actions.
- Provides remote customer care services to dealers/distributors/outlets.
- Implements sales channel development plans and policies. Follows up and assures the delivery of Ncell products
- Analyzes dealers/distributors/outlets performance, sales trends and sales targets.
- Defines promotions, campaign, new launches and expected issues.
- Follows up and analyzes distributors’ sales performance and market conditions. Identifies pricing needs and forwards to the head for pricing strategy proposals.
- Evaluates and follows up distributor feedback, complaints and requests as well as return requests.
- Evaluates POS (outlets) applications for authorization and follows up and assures the Dealer/POS service provision.
- Follows up fake registration and frauds and takes necessary actions.
- Executes other instructions of the direct management within his/her competence.
Your qualification and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor degree.
- Sales and logistics experience on similar positions.
- Knowledge of telecommunication business specific (products, services, tariff plans, sales channels);
- State of the local market and competitive trends;
- Knowledge of dealer network system operating principles;
- Fraud management;
- Business planning skills;
- Strong coordination and management skills;
- Target setting and performance evaluation expertise;
- Basic project management skills:
- Experienced PC user.
Can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements
How to apply:
If you consider yourself as our future employee and believe that you match the profile, please don’t hesitate to apply. You apply by sending your latest resume along with an application at email@example.com with vacancy reference number as a subject.
Last date of application: 13th December, 2016.