Nivk Somons Institure (NSI) is an organization with a mission to innovate solutions in rural healthcare through training and hospital support and to advocate for healthcare workers with the government of Nepal. Since its establishment in 2006 NSI has been working with the Ministry of Health (MOH) in strengthening the rural healthcare services through its district Hospital Support (DHS) Program throughout the country. In the regard, NAI seeks suitable candidate for the following positions:
1. Position: Medical Doctorate General Practitioner (MDGO)
No. of Position: Few
Location: Government District Hospital
Terms: 1 year
- Work in a government district hospital as a MDGP
- Private day-to-day clinical care to patients along with performing lifesaving emergency surgeries in rural setting.
- identify obstetrics competitions and manage accordingly.
- Work as clinical team player in coordination in
- innovative and energetic to work in rural district hospital.
Minimum Qualification and Requirement
- MDGP graduate with valid NMC registration.
- competent, energetic and ready to work in a rural setting in a district hospital.
Salary and Other Benefits
Salary & Attractive Bonus on Completion of each year based upon perforation.
2. Title/Position: Staff Nurse
No. of Position: Few
Location: Government District hospital
Terms 1 year
- Work in a government district hospital as a Staff Nurse.
- provide day-to-day nursing care to patients
- Conduct normal deliveries and identify obstetric complications and manage accordingly.
- Work with hospital Surgical Team as the Operation theater (OT) nurse.
- Staff Nurse from recognized Nursing collage.
- Active Registration with Nepal Nursing Council.
- Skilled Birth Attended (SBA) training
- Native working District or nearby district
- 1 year of previous work experience
- Experience in OT Nursing.
Salary and other Benefits
- Salary & Attractive Bonus on completion of each year based upon performance.
How to Apply
Interested and competent applicant are requested to submit:
(i) application letter
(ii) up-dated CV A completed application should be Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications: 20 july 2018 by 5:pm. Telephone Inquires will not b entertained.