HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal is a Swiss non-governmental organization actively contributing to the improvement of the living conditions of poor and disadvantaged people in Nepal. On behalf of Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SIX), Trail Bridge Support Unit ITESUIMELVETAS Swiss intercooperation Nepal provides technical assistance to the Government of Nepal for implementation of trail bridge program under Sector-Wide Approach (SWAp). TBSU/HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal invites applications from Nepal citizens for the following positions:
Position : Technical Officer (2)
Duty station : Dharan with frequent travel to the field (at least 70% time field accompaniment). However, based on the project’s need, the place of posting can be changed to any of the TBSU cluster offices.
Qualification :Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ work experience preferably In trail bridge building.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The Technical Officer will be responsible to:
- assist Trail Bridge Engineer for capacitating regional partner by co-working to provide technical assistance to the respective District Coordination Committees (DCCs)/Munlcipalltles/Rural Municipalities
- ensure that DCCs/Municipalitiesfitural Municipalities construct bridges In coherence with the National Policy, Trail bridge strategy (TBS) /Local infrastructure Development Policy (LIDP) and Its core manuals,
- monitor the physical progress and quality of each bridge through data entry and update of Program management information System (PMIS) and Trail Bridge Strategy Information System (TBS1S) of all these DCCs/Munidpalities/Rural Municipalities,
- ensure all Social organisation support (SOS) and thematic matters,
Position : Storekeeper
Duty station : Pokhara
Qualification : S.L.C. pass with 2 years’ work experience In store handling. Having driving license of motorbike and vehicle will be added value.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The Storekeeper will be responsible to:
- receive bridge materials at the assigned store and Issue the same as per the set procedure to the Users Committees (UCs), NGOs, DCCs, Municipalities, Rural Municipalities and other agencies as required.
- check the materials as per set standards and specifications, quantities and sizes.
- keeping proper inventory of all materials at his/her assigned store location.
- perform housekeeping tasks
Duration : up to July 2019
Benefits : As per the rule and regulation of HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal.
Application Procedures: Interested candidates are requested to submit an application with recently updated CV, contact number and email ID with two referees (Immediate and previous supervisors with their mobile no and email) to; Trail Bridge Support Unit/HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal; 090 Box – 688 Kathmandu Nepal; or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details lob Description and other relevant information, please visit www.nepal.helvetas.org/en/about/jobs Enquiry In any form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for tests and interview. TBSU/FIELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications. HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to women candidates and candidates from Dalit, lanalati, Madhesitreral, and other minority communities.