Nebico Private Limited
Balaju Industrial District, Kathmandu
Established in 1964
Nebico Private Limited is a leading biscuits & confectionery manufacturer in Nepal. It has recently added production lines in candies & wheat flour. Nebico is heading towards expanding and diversifying its product lines across the nation. Nebico is looking for a highly competent Nepali professional bo fill the position of the CEO.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Work Station: Kathmandu Reports to: Board of Directors (BOD)
Remuneration & other Benefits: Negotiable
The Chef Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for providing strategic leadership to the company in coordination with Management Executives under the supervision of the Board of Directors (BOD) to execute company’s vision, mission, objectives and short-terns and long-term goals to achieve the success of the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate company’s functions, strategies and performances.
- Oversee company’s overall operations to achieve targets in plant efficiency, recovery. productivity quality, R&D sales, purchase, product expansion and optimum utilization of resources,
- Present the company’s periodic reports to the Board of Directors.
- Identify & implement strategic alliances for franchising, acquisition, sub-contracting, joint venture, technical collaboration for possible opportunities to meet company’s goals.
Qualification & Experience
- MBA or Equivalent
- Additional qualification such as B. Tech. (Food)!BE shall be preferable.
- Minimum five years in a similar management position preferably in FMCG industry.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary leader with sound technical skill, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all level of an organization and possess excellent communication and interpersonal
- A decisive team player who possesses a -big picture” perspective and is versed in systems.
How To Apply
Interested Nepali candidates are required to send their application along with CV, two referees, a scanned passport size photograph, and testimonials to: bod.nebico©gmail.com by Feb 25, 2011.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reason whatsoever. One may contact the Company Secretary at 9841869580.