JICA Nepal Office invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Program Officer. [TOR] Working as Program Officer in JICA Nepal Office.
1. Duties in the fields of infrastructure especially energy sector and private sector development.
1) Data collection and analysis.
2) Assistance to formulate cooperation strategy.
3) Management of programs and projects.
4) Formulation of projects.
5) General coordination with Government of Nepal.
6) General coordination with other development partners (Donors, 1/NG0s, Civil Societies, Local Communities.
7) Logistic Matters.
2. Donor Coordination.
3. Public Relations.
4. Others as directed by the Chief Representative.
1. Age 30-35 years old with good health condition.
2. Academic background : Minimum Bachelor degree.
3. Professional Background: Minimum working experience of 3 years in the fields of international cooperation under/with international development partners.
4. Sufficient experiences in coordination and collaboration with Government Agency (Sector knowledge will be a good competence).
5. Be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepalese (Japanese language will be a good competence).
6. Basic-level competency of computer (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, E-mail, etc.).
[Payment & Benefits]
Payment and other benefits will be decided by JICA Nepal.
[Terms of Contract]
The Contract will be up to 31st March 2018 (Start from as soon as possible). Contract may be renewed based upon his/her performance on one year contract basis.
Telephone and E-mail inquiry will not be entertained. Interested candidates shall apply by delivering their recent CV in English by 30th June 12:00 sharp to the following address (We don’t accept by email). *Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
How To Apply
Address: JICA Nepal Office National Life Insurance Building 3rd Floor, Lazimpat, Kathmandu Nepal, PO Box No. 450
Contents need to be included in CV:
– Bio-data (Full Name, Address, Date of Birth)
– Academic Record
– Working History (Experience)
– Expertise – Language skills
– Contact (e-mail, telephone)