BATAS Foundation is a non-profit and non-governmental organization established in 2008 with the aim of building a just community of skilled and self-motivated individuals. Its major focus areas include education, skill development and livelihood enhancement. Following the devastating earthquake of 25th April 2015, BATAS Foundation extended its mandate and priorities to humanitarian and emergencies response as well as recovery and reconstruction support on the ground.
Post: Programme Manager
Job Description: Programme Management Organisation Development Administrative, Finance and Logistic management Human Resource Management Programme Development &Fund Mobilization Networking, Communication and Partnership Development Monitoring and Evaluation
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in development studies, rural and urban development, social works, working experience with NGOs and INGOs
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience with direct support to field level implementation including monitoring and evaluation
- Partnership development, stakeholder’s management
- Program/project facilitation (planning, Budget implementation, monitoring & reporting and evaluation)
- Documentation, proposal &report writing
- Training package development, facilitation and coaching skills
- Analytical and problem solving,Negotiation and sound presentation skill
- Experience working in complex and politically sensitive contexts
Salary A competitive package will be offered to selected candidate in line with organization norms.
How To Apply
Application Process: If you meet the criterion mentioned above, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you qualify for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: to email@example.com.