Maruti Cements Ltd. (MCL) takes pride in being the first private sector Greenfield Cement Plant in the country based on Rotary Technology and is situated at Chandraudaipur, Siraha. MCL was conceived and executed in one of the most challenging environment, reflecting the commitment and vision of the management.
It has invested in its people, its time, its resources, and its technologies to bring high strength cement to the market. With state -of-the art equipments and capabilities at par with global standards, MCL supports the nations infrastructural dreams while keeping people safe and the envirnment protected.
MCL upholds its commitment to help build foundations for the nations future.
Position Title: Account Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 1
- Graduate from a reputed college/university with at least 2-3 years‘ experience in a related field and should have sound knowledge of accounting software
- Must have knowledge of Accounting software
- Ability to handle accounting transaction
Responsible for maintaining day-to-day accounts of the company and also handling manual and
software entry of the transactions. Provide timely report to the Account manager as per the
requirement provided. Visit parties & tally statements
- Handle all transactions related to accounts
- Create and update expense reports
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day accounts of the company and also handling manual and software entry of the transactions. Provide timely report to the Account manager as per the requirement provided
- Visit parties & tally statements
Note: Salary will not be constraints for the right candidates.
Last date to apply: Jul. 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application, updated CV, a recent PP sized photo and details of experience along with the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O.Box No. 24506 within 10 days of publication