Good Neighbors International (GNI) Nepal is an international non-governmental organization working in Nepal since 2002 with the objective of improving the lives of people, especially children through education, income generating activities, health services, WASH, advocacy, network building and disaster risk reduction.
GNI invites application for following position for its Health System Recovery Project, Nuwakot District
Position: Advocacy Coordinator, Nuwakot District (one)
Job Description :
- Manage district/village level specific data and information about Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH).
- Develop advocacy plan and strategies on SRH.
- Develop IEC and BCC materials such as success stories, fact sheets, posters, booklets, brochures, training manuals, articles for newsletters and audio- visual materials.
- Conceptualize, plan and implement appropriate activities to empower adolescent groups (especially Girls dub) in communities and schools.
- Organize and coordinate Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health ASRH activities.
Job Specification :
- Advanced university degree in Public Health or equivalent discipline with 3 years experience in public health programs preferably in ASRH, advocacy, and IECiBCC development.
- Clear understanding of reproductive health related issues at the local level.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, plan and organize rallies, gatherings, meetings, workshops and transfer knowledge and skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the most recent CV along with the duly filled EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM (which can be downloaded at http://gninepal.org/work-with-us/ career/) to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Detail TOR including salary Information can be downloaded at http:// gninepal.org/work-with-us/career GNI Nepal is offering competitive salary for the positions.
Deadline: 21 June 2017 Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for further recruitment process.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. We encourage women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized communities to apply. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.