Civil Bank Limited, Class “A” Commercial Bank of Nepal aims to become the most trusted bank by providing dedicated service and support to customer, it is a fast growing bank with diversification in various areas of figuration and targets to increase the pace of quality growth in he coming years, in the process the bank requires a poor of competent Human Resources to surpass the targeted quality growth in an effective, efficient and sustainable manner, thus the bank seeks application from competent Nepalese candidates with excellent interpersonal skill, high professional standards, integrity for existing and upcoming new branches in following job positions ans locations: Arughat, Barhabise, Bhairahawa, Bijuwar, Biratnagar, Birtamode, Boudha, Butwal, Dhapashi, Dhulikhel, Kawasoti, Lekhnath, Melamchi, Pokhara, Rulum, Salyan, Attariya, Sesisahar, Bhairavi, Damak, Dharke (Gorkha),Gauda(Lamjung), Janakpur, Maijogmai (ilam), Mandavi (Pyuthn), Pokaha mainpur(Parsa), Sunabashi (Morang), Tharpu (Panchthar, Gopetar (Panchthar)
Branch Manager: 25 Position
Level: Officer Level (01/02/03)
- Bachelors Lever from recolonized University/College. Preference shall be given to Management graduates or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 4 years of banking experience in credit, sales and Operations.
Required knowledge & Skills:
Candidates needs to be fully acquainted with overall credit, sales and operational functions of the Bank and have the ability to lead the branch effectively, meeting and surpassing the assigned target thereby maximizing new business opportunities and strengthening the organizational values. candidates should also be skillful in attracting new deposit and loan businesses, possess excellent business communication, presentation, critical analysis and strong interpersonal skills.
Relationship Manager – 20 Positions
Level: Officer Level (01/02)
- Education: Bachelor’s Level from recognized university/college. Preference shall be given to Management graduates or equities&
- Experience: At least 1 years of banking experience in Credit and Sales.
Operation Incharge: 15 Position
Level: Assistant level (S2), Officer level (01)
For Officer level:
- Education Bachelors level from recognized university /college. Preference shall be given to management graduates or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 3 years of banking experience.
For Assistant Level:
Education: Intermediate Level from a recognized university/college.
- Experience: At least 2 years of banking experience in Core Operations.
Assistant Relationship Officer 8 Positions
Level: Assistant Level (S2)
- Education: Intermediate Level from a recognized university/college.
- Experience: At least 2 years of banking experience in Credit and Sales
Operational Assistant – 10 Positions
Level Assistant level (S1)
- Education: Intermediate level from a recognized university/College
- Experience: At least 1 year of banking experience in Operations
Note: The applicant must be presently working at the same level or one level below the position applied for.
Age criteria for applied position:
1. Officer Level 21 Years to 40 Years and for female candidate age should be within 21 to 45 years as of the last dale of vacancy notice.
2. Assistant level: 18 Years to 30 Years and for female candidate age should be within18 to 35 rare as of the last date of vacancy notice.
Trainee – 8 Positions
- Education: Bachelor’s Level from recognized universality/college
- Experience: No prior experience is requited
- Age: Age should not exceed 25 ran as of last date of vacancy note
Trainee Assistants – 40 Positions
- Education: Intermediate level from recognized university/College
- Experience: No prior experience is requited
- Age: Age should not exceed 13 years as of list date of vacancy notice
All applicants should be skillful in promoting service tubule through excellent business comm unkation. presentation. critical analysis and strong interpersonal gills. Candidates with positive attitude who strive for quality performance and a good team player are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications without disclosure of age and Mark/Percentage/GPA for each level of degree from AC equivalent onward shall be automatically &waffled. For all the abate mentioned positions. selected candidates may be appointed in various job levels depending on his her competencies. Candidates with smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature. excellent interpersonal skills, desire to excel and positive attitude are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted shall be called for further selection process. The bank reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply
To Apply Log on to www.merojob.com/civilbank and click “Apply Online” icon below the respective job The deadline for application is February 18, 2018.
To know the Recruitment and Selection Process visit www.merojob.com/civil ban k or www.realsolutions.com.np/bulletin.html
This vacancy announcement was publishes on Kantipur Daily on 4 Feb., 2018.