Civil Saving & Credit Co-operative Ltd. was established in 2057 by enthusiastic Bankers, Engineers, Industrialist, Business Man and Academicians with a noble aim of contributing economic development of the Nepal. Since inception, Civil Savings has been constantly enjoying tremendous success and as a result, today it has become Number One Saving & Credit Cooperative in the country.
Civil Saving & Credit Co-operative Ltd. is one of the major business venture operating under Civil Group Holdings which is one of the largest and most rapidly growing business conglomerates in Nepal. In order to render more quality service to our valued customers by strengthening our team, we have following requirement of enthusiastic professionals to be part of our team.
Business Development Officer: 2 Nos.
Required Qualification Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management from a recognized university.
- At least 4 years of experience in any financial institution in Business Development Dept.
- Should be well fluent in both written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationship with depositors/customers.
- Ability to formulate effective strategies to bring depositors/customers.
- Good in negotiation and persuasion.
- Ability to work with target and aggressive to meet target.
- Ability to identify, locate and target the potential customers.
- Ability to set a strategic business development plan.
- Skilled in formulating selling and marketing strategies.
- Have positive attitude, smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with strong interpersonal skills.
- Humble, polite and great sense of hospitality.
- Competent and experienced user of MS Office,
- Local residents of Tinkune, Koteshwor and surrounding areas will be highly preferred.
Salary & Benefits: Best in the industry plus other additional benefits.
How To Apply
No bar for deserving candidates All interested qualified candidates are requested to send their latest Resume, current photo with salary expectation through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your documents to our head office at Soalteemod.