If you are dynamic, a creative thinker, and passionate to achieve greater social and financial results, Sunaulo Parivar Nepal is the right organization for you!
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) is a well-established NGO delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through-out the country via centres, mobile outreach teams to remote areas and social marketing. It works in partnership with Marie Stopes International UK (MSI), a global social business providing reproductive health services across the world with a mission of ensuring individual’s fundamental right to have children by choice not chance. We are looking for people who want to embrace new ways of working, use their initiative, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver solid financial results to ensure we can expand our services to more men and women in Nepal.
Position, required number and Base
Centre Channel Lead (1) _ Support
- Lead and support in shaping strategic direction for clinics program
- Lead development and periodic review of policies, standards and procedures for the clinic program
- Lead and support innovations in clinics program in collaboration with technical, operations and marketing team
- Develop monitoring and evaluation system for clinics channel to support performance management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Social Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in leading a strategic project or programme with proven record of accomplishment of growth and development
How To Apply
Please visit http://www.msinepal.org.np/index.php?option=cms&id=23 for detail Job description for above position. Suitable candidates meeting the criteria listed in the job description are requested to send a CV and covering letter to MSNPRecruitment@mariestopes.org.np by .5 pm, 28 May 2017. Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process. SPN reserves the right to appoint no candidate or to appoint a candidate that does not fulfill all minimum criteria but has the best overall performance during the recruitment process.
SPN reserves the right to appoint a less-well qualified candidate at a lower grade. SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts Nepalese citizens only and encourages women, people of ethnic minorities and Dalits to apply.