Citizens Bank International Limited has been established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions. Institutionalized by a highly professional and experienced team, we have gained credibility in banking sector through quality financial service.
To fill-in the following vacant job positions at the existing and upcoming branches (inside and outside valley) the Bank seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens.
Job Positions: Chartered Accountant -Few
Vacancy Code: CA-133/17
Candidates should be a Chartered Accountant from ICAN or ICAI. Fresh Chartered Accountants as well as candidates with experience in the area of financial sector or audit field are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates shall be placed at head office/branches of the Bank at Junior Officer position.
Job Positions: Management Trainee – 5
Vacancy Code: MT-134/17
It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have MBA degree in Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Human Resource or Accounting from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4 or first division. Successful candidates will undergo on the job training in overall banking procedure and operations. Upon successful completion of the training, the candidate shall be placed at head office/branches of the Bank at Supervisor position.
Job Positions: Trainee Assistant – 20
Vacancy Code: TA-135/17
It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from a recognized university. The eligible candidates meeting the minimum qualification shall be shortlisted for further selection process based on the following criteria.
- For Kathmandu: Relatively lower age and 1st division or 3.00 CGPA (out of 4) in Bachelors Degree. Candidates obtaining 1st division in Masters Degree only will not be considered.
- For Outside Kathmandu: Relatively lower age and higher percentage/CGPA in Bachelors Degree. Candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis.
Job Positions: Junior Gold Tester – Few
Vacancy Code: GT – 136/17
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial bank or 5 years of experience in gold testing along with minimum of SLC level education. Priority will be given to the candidates with lower age and higher experience.
- Age of all candidates should not exceed 30 years as on February 28, 2017. However, there will be no age bar for qualified candidates working in commercial bank.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the branches.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for written test/ interview.
Candidates meeting above requirements are requested to submit online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career.php
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, February 28, 2017.
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer