EARN, a nonprofit making organization established to improve the quality of education in rural community schools in Nepal, funded by QEN, Australia, is seeking an enthusiastic personnel for the following position.
Position: Chief Training Officer (1)
Role and responsibilities
- Strong planning, supervising, resourcing and delivering and reposting LEARN’S service programs including the core teacher training programs
- Development of appropriate proposals for national and international organizations
- Building and Maintenance of effective relationship with relevant government entities including in particular Department of Education, District Education Office, National Council for Educational Development, Social Welfare Council and District Development Committee
Skills, experiences and knowledge
- Fluent in English and Nepali in both written and oral
- Training and capacity building skills
- Knowledge in computer application
- Potential to ultimately progress to CEO
Job location: Kathmandu based office, frequent field work in Myagdi district (at the moment)
Salary and other facilities: Rs. 50000-60000
Qualification: Masters in Education with special subjects Science, Maths and English with experience of at least 2-5 years in teaching and training and education related field. Any Nepali citizen who is committed accountable, motivated and enthusiastic to deliver results with highest level of integrity can apply for the post by 2074/3/30.
Office: Maharaiguni. Kathmandu