(First date of publication: March 21, 2018) AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international NGO, working in Nepal since 2008 in the field of HIV/AIDS treatment and care. AHF is looking for dynamic and energetic Nepali citizens to fulfill the following positions:
Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) Nepal Secretariat Coordinator Primarily responsibilities of the Nepal CCM Secretariat Coordinator is to sustain effective and efficient operations and management of the CCM secretariat in Nepal to fulfill the key CCM functions as guided by the Global Fund, CCM guideline and Rule of Business of Nepal CCM. The position is seconded by AHF Nepal to the Nepal CCM and will be located in Ministry of Health reporting directly to CCM Chair in meeting planned performance indicators.
- Lead the CCM secretariat and lead all other subordinate staff in the CCM secretariat.
- Perform all the secretariat duties of Nepal CCM as described in the Rule of Business of the CCM Nepal.
- Prepare the agendas for PR forums in consultation with PRs and Oversight committee and based on DASH-Board recommendation and other outstanding issues.
- Act as a communication focal person between the Nepal CCM and the Global Fund to ensure that all necessary documents are delivered and communication made to the Global Fund timely.
- Develop annual budget and work plan for the CCM secretariat, get approval of it from the CCM and the Global Fund.
- Support Oversight Committee liaising with other programs on HIV, TB and Malaria, to avoid duplication in programs and sharing of budget.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners in relation to Global Fund and CCM requirements to fulfill the key functions of CCM.
- Liaise and coordinate with Government ministries, divisions, MOH, departments, and regional health directorates and as appropriate and instructed by CCM Chair in relation to TGF grant implementation and support needed.
- Prepare and plan for oversight visits to districts, in valley with SRs and local level and assist the oversight committee chair in selection of the visiting team members.
- Provide grant related advice to CCM chair, call inter-ministerial meetings and prepare briefing paper for meetings as guided by Chair.
- Masters’ degree in public health or social science with minimum 5 years of extensive work experience in the field of program management and/or coordination at policy level.
- Strategic vision, creative, analytical and should demonstrate a high level of motivation and good coordination, communication, social, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in or with Global Fund related advocacy, coordination, program management of HIV, TB, and Malaria will be an asset.
- Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically sensitive environment, with a minimum of comfort.
- Demonstrate capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goals on a highly pressured environment.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and ethical consideration as required by the job responsibility.
How To Apply
Qualified Nepali citizen are encouraged to apply with CV and contact information to E-mail: email@example.com with position title in the subject line. Deadline to apply for the positions is April 5, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification. AHF reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
This position is subject to availability of the fund.