Data Hub is a leading Data Center and Cloud Service provider, founded in 2011. Data Hub provides co-location services, cloud service, disaster recovery and business continuity. We are currently seeking Data Center Admin/Operation Manager who is responsible for managing facility, operation and administration of data center. S/he reports to senior management and directors.
Data Center Admin Operation Manager
Job level : Senior Level
Offered Salary : Negotiable
Education Level : Bachelors Degree (Technical Background preferred)
Age : 40 +
- Manage the job duties of L1, L2 and L3 technical and non-technical staffs
- Willingness to travel in and outside Kathmandu valley
- Manage vendors and customers
- Periodically monitor the operation log book, AMC details and more
- Maintain customer SLA
- Responsible for auditing and customer site visit
- Understand and maintain the Data Center policy and tune as required
- Maintain and Manage staff relationship and assign job duties
- Responsible for vendor-customer relationship and approving bills
- Hire the new staffs as and when required
- Maintain the operation as per ISO standard
- Track issues and analyse data looking for trends and complete issues
- Implement process improvements and best practices from past experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates may send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of published date.
This Vacancy Announcement was publishes on kntipur Daily January 18, 2018.