Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN) is a well-established NGO delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through-out the country via centres, mobile outreach teams to remote areas and social marketing. It works in partnership with Made Stopes International UK (MSI), a global social business providing reproductive health services across the world with a mission of ensuring individuals fundamental right to have children bychoice not chance. We are looking for people who want to embrace new ways of working, use their initiative, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver solid financial results to ensure we can expand our services to more men and women in Nepal.
1.Position:Demand Generation Coordinator
Required number— 20
Base – (Biratnargar, Nile, Illam, Birgunj, Bardaghat, Bhairahawa, Bang, Pokhara, Parbat, Dumre, Gorkha, Gulmi, Kohalpur, Attariya, Jumla, Dadeldhura, Chuchhepati, Gongabu, Putalisadak, Banepa)
• Implement community IPC and demand generation activation strategy
• Provide leadership and guidance to community level demand generation team
• Analysis of client segment and family planning status of assigned location.
• Identify different referral check points in the area and develop strategies to maximize referrals
• Minimum of +2 academic qualification (Bachelor’s in any discipline preferred)
• A minimum of 1 year experience in carrying out demand generation or sales activities(preferably focused on SRH)
• Locals with two wheeler and a valid driving license preferred.
‘Please state the location preferred in your application
2. Position: Call Centre Counselor
Required Number — 3 (Support Office)
• Provide accurate information and counseling on sexual and reproductive health issues over phone addressing present and future challenges
• Inform about family planning services and devices clear myths and misconception related to family planning
• Maintain proper data entry in database software and present regular reports
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle changing situations, team player
• Basic knowledge of computer usage
Please visit httpilwbvw.msinepatorg.npfindez.php?option=cmaid=23 for detail Job descriptions for above positions.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are invited to send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 07 September 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.
SPN reserves the right to appoint no candidate or to appoint a candidate that does not fulfill all minimum criteria but has the best overall performance during the recruitment process. SPN reserves the right to appoint a less-well qualified candidate at a lower grade. SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts Nepalese citizens only and encourages women, people of ethnic minorities and Dallis to apply.