Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens. Institutionalized by a highly professional and experienced team, we have gained credibility in banking sector through quality financial service. This vacancy is announced to fill-in the following vacant job positions for upcoming branches i.e Mangseybung (Ilam), Sunapati (Ramechhap), Temaal (Kavre), Likhu Pikey (Solukhumbu), Hariharpurgadi (Sindhuli), Khalsha Chhintang Sahidbhumi (Dhankuta), Jhimruk (Pyuthan), Namkha (Humla), Dhakari (Achham), Mohaniyal (Kailali), Bhume (Purba Rukum).
1. Deposit Marketing- Officer/Junior Officer/Supervisor
Vacancy Code: MD-006/18
Minimum 5 years of experience for Officer/Junior Officer position and 3 years of experience for supervisor position in commercial Bank. Candidate must have experience in similar field and must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one year experience in one position below) the position applying for. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher experience in related field.
2. Branch Manager-Supervisor (Few)
Vacancy Code: BM-007/18
Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial bank. Candidate must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum one year experience in one position below) the position applying for. Preference will be given to the candidates having sound knowledge of Credit and Branch Operation
3. Trainee Assistant (Few)
Vacancy Code: TA-008/18
It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from a recognized university. The eligible candidates meeting the minimum qualification shall be shortlisted for further selection process based on the following criteria.
- Relatively lower age
- Higher percentage/ CGPA in Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis.
How To Apply:
- Age of candidates applying for Trainee Assistant should not exceed 30 years as on April 25, 2018
- Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the Branches.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting above requirements should submit online application form by clicking at wrostawbank.cont/career.plop
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, April 25, 2018.
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sources: Kantipur Daily April 22 2018.