RSDC Laghtobilta Bittlya Sanstha Ltd. Butwal, Rupandehi (a national level ‘0’ class financial institution) invites applications from interested and qualified Nepalese citizens for the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO). The Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) shall be responsible for the overall Leadership and Management of the financial institution under the direct oversight and guidance of the CEO. He/she must be able to lead and motivate the team to achieve the Vision, Mission, Goals and Strategy of the financial institution.
Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline (preference will be given to Management).
- At least 8 years’ experience in banks/financial institutions, of which minimum of 4 years must be at Managerial level.
- Age below 45 years as on 25th November 2017. . Well acquainted with the banking laws, rules, regulations and directives.
- Skill of drafting proposals, business plans, strategic documents, and policy papers, program/planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Good understanding of the Nepalese Financial / Microfinance sector.
- Excellent organizational, communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent in written/spoken English and Nepali.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can send their applications with recent photograph, updated CV, copies of academic certificates, experience certificate and a copy of citizenship certificate to email@example.com, no later than 5:00 PM, 25th November 2017.
(Only short listed candidates will be called for the further selection process. The financial Institution reserves the rights to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Phone queries will not be entertained.)