Government of Nepal, Ministry of Agricultural, Land Management and Cooperatives Improved Seed for Farmers Programme – ISFP Kisankalagi Unnat Biu-Bijan Karyakram/ Improved seed for farmers program (KUBK – ISFP) is an [FAD funded operation to support accelerate agricultural growth. It aims at developing the format seed sector as well as improving smallholder livestock through improved partnership with the private sector in the hills of Nepal
RPPL hereby invites interested and appropriately qualified Nepalese citizens to op* for the following job positron as per the following minimum requirement of qualification and experiences:
1. District livestock Coordinator (DLC)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or Veterinary Science (master’s level preferred) and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in livestock development projects
2. District Seed Coordinator
- Minimum B.Sc_Ag. or equivalent in Agronomy or a related discipline, with an M.Sc. Ag providing a strong advantage. Minimum of 3 years of field experience in working with seed companies or agricultural development programs involving direct contact with individuals or groups engaged in the production of cereal and/or vegetable seeds
3. Management Information System (MIS) Specialist
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System or equivalent in Computer Application, with at least 2 years of professional experience. primarily in development programs
How To Apply
The applicant should fill up online form at www.rollingplans.com.np/careers according to Job position and should include a cover letter, updated CV. The application needs to be received latest by 1700 Hrs. May 20. 2018 (Jestha 6. 2075).
The organization reserves the right to reject anylafl applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. Phone 01. 4784183 1 4785215 Address Btjuhbazar-10, New Bancshwor. Kathmandu
Source: Kantipur Daily May 6 2018.