Heifer International Nepal (HPIN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPIN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for following position:
Enterprise Facilitator (EF) – 1 (based in Godawari Municipality, Lalitpur)
Function: The Enterprise Facilitator will be responsible for the delivery of the Enterprise Facilitation service in the local community to support clients looking to establish new businesses in prioritized areas in coordination with the Enterprise Facilitation Management and Advisory Boards. S/he will provide free, confidential, one-on-one management assistance to the entrepreneurs and small business holders who are willing to start or expand businesses in Godawari Municipality.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in an appropriate business subject such as, marketing, finance, business studies, personnel management or communications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in running small businesses or facilitating business development.
- A local person from ward no. 2,3,4 of Godawari Municipality and has good knowledge and understanding of local context.
- A passionate people person, who likes to be in the community and communicating with people to help them.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise facilitation of Sirolli Institute Model is preferred.
- Last date to apply: 31th July 2018
HOW TO APPLY
A cover letter mentioning why you are appropriate for this position and expected salary along with Heifer application form (download from www.heifernepal.org) , latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by 31th July 2018. For detail job description please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org .
Kindly mark the title of position in the subject or cover of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Heifer is an equal opportunity employer committed to a staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali Society..
Heifer International Nepal
Hattiban, Lalitpur -15
G.P.O. Box: 6043