Handicap International (H.I.), an INGO working in the field of disability in Nepal since 2000 invites applications from qualified Nepali candidate for the following position for its Country Office in Nepal.
Position: Finance Manager
Reports To: Head of Support Services
Job Location: Country Office; Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contract Period: One year initially with possibility of open contract
Expected Joining date: As soon as possible
Position Summary: Under the responsibility of the Head of Support Services, the Finance Manager ensures the financial management of the program in Nepal with strong functional links with Administration and Logistic departments as well as projects and program teams.
- Take responsibility for donor financial report, donor communication and donor audit
- Responsible for H.I. Nepal’s overall budget management and budget follow up
- Supervise and control the H.I. Nepal’s overall accountancy
- Lead the team of staff for effective functioning of the overall finance department
- Validate the partner budget before the Head of Support Services’ final validation.
- Assist Head of Support Service in new proposal development, budget forecast, financial planning and financial decision making
- Prepare financial documents for SWC/NRA and be ready to present financial figures to SWC/NRA
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Business Studies/Business Management specializing in finance
- An experience of 5-7 years with minimum 4 years of experience in a supervisory level
- Knowledge of Budgeting, financial planning, financial reports, donor audit and Internal Audit
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, having good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, supervision and monitoring skills
- Understanding of grants management, legal compliances and regulations for INGOs of Nepal
How To Apply
Interested candidates are advised to request an application form via email to email@example.com. Then, send the filled application form along with recent CV and names of three referees to the same email address. Please mention name of the position you are applying for in the subject line in e-mail. Deadline is 26′ June 2017; H.I. Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International is an eaual opportunity employer. Oualified women. people with disability, and members