GEMS SCHOOL is looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates from an English schooling background (for Posts Nos. i to 7):
1. Coordinators (Primary/ Lower Secondary/ Secondary)
- Masters degree (preferably in English) from a reputed university.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in reputed institution.
- Apt in training and development of faculty members.
2. IT Officer
- Masters in Computer Science.
- 2 years of relevant experience in the related field.
- Sound knowledge in software and web development.
3. Graphic Designer
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 3 years of relevant experience in the related field.
- Should have sound knowledge in designing software.
4. Executive Secretary
- Bachelors Degree in business administration or the relative field.
- Experience as an executive secretary or a similar administrative role.
5. Secondary I Lower Secondary Teachers
Subject: English, Social Studies, Computer, Physical Education
6. Primary Teachers
Subject: Social Studies, English, Maths and Science
7. Games and Sports Instructor
8. Light & Heavy Driver
- 5 years Experience of Driving.
- Age: 40 years.
- Qualification: 10 Class pass.
- Trained in related work
- 5 years experience
- should have knowledge about cook of Nepali and Newari Dish.
- Experience in food banquet priority will given.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may visit our website www.gems.edu.np/careers, download and send the completed application form along with copies of credentials, a passport size photo and a letter of intent to the Director at email@example.com or apply directly latest by 18th February, 2018 (6th Falgun, 2074).
DIRECTOR GEMS Group, GEMS Village, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal t +9771 5275111