Nepal Anti-Tuberculosis Association (NATA) is a non-ngovernmental, non-profit making voluntary organization working to raise public awareness against tuberculosis (TB) and adopting preventive and curative measures towards the control of the disease.
NATA invites applications from qualified and experienced Nepali citizens for the following positions under GFATM grant.
1. Logistic Officer- (1)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Professional experience of 1 year in supply, logistic, procurement, contract & administration with sound knowledge of VAT, TAX & TDS.
2. Program Associate – (1)
- Bachelor Degree in Public Health
- Professional experience in developing and implementing the project/program activities for at least I year
- Experience in TB related project will be an asset
Salary: – According to rule and regulations of Organization.
Age :- Not Above 35 years
How To Apply
Send your application and CV at: email@example.com by 6th July, 2017 Only short- listed candidates will be called for the selection process.