Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, socks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented, qualified Nepalese citizens. Institutionalized by a highly professional and experienced team, we have gained credibility in banking sector through quality financial service. This vacancy is announced to fill-in the following vacant job positions at our existing Branches/ Departments.
Job Positions Vacancy Code
1. Management Trainee – (Few)
MT-I8/18 It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have MBA Degree in Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Human Resource or Accounting from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.3 out of 4 or first division. Successful candidates will undergo on the job training in overall banking procedure and operations. Upon successful completion of the training, candidate shall be placed at head office/ branches of the Bank at Supervisor position.
2. Trainee Assistant – (Few)
Vacancy Code: TA-19/18 It is an entry level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from a recognized university. The eligible candidates meeting the minimum qualification shall be shortlisted for further selection process based on the following criteria. o Kathmandu Valley: Relatively lower age and 1st division or 3.00 CGPA (out of 4) in Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates obtaining 1st division in Master’s Degree only will not be considered. o Outside Kathmandu Valley: Relatively lower age and higher percentage/ CGPA in Bachelors Degree. Candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis.
3. Junior Officer/ Supervisor – Database Administrator (I)
Vacancy Code: DBA-20/18 Minimum 3 years experience in Oracle Database Administration. Candidates should have sound knowledge of database tuning and optimization, data replication, data backup and restore. Preference will be given to candidates having certification in Oracle Database OCA DBAllg/12c, OCR
How To Apply:
- Age of candidates applying for Management Trainee and Trainee Assistant should not exceed 30 years as on August 16, 2018.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English and Nepali (written and spoken).
- Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the branches.
- Shortlisted candidates shall only be informed about further selection process.
- Preference will be given to candidates having two wheeler driving license.
Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit online application form by clicking “Career Section’. at www.ctznbank.com The online application should be submitted not later than 17:00 hours; August 16, 2018.
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post and/or email will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. “The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
This vacancy announcement was published on kantipur daily 7/21/2018.