NIBL Capital Markets Ltd. – Company Profile NIBL Capital Markets Ltd. established in 2011, is a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the leading Nepali banks-Nepal Investment Bank Ltd. Since the inception, we have been providing customized and complete capital market services in business verticals ranging from Issue and Sales Management, Registrar to Shares, Portfolio Management, Mutual Fund Management, Corporate Advisory*, Merger and Acquisitions* and Depository Participants Services.
We understand that our success depends on the quality and efficacy of our employees. We therefore, provide a work environment with ample opportunities to learn, expand ones potential and enjoy a progressive as well as rewarding career. With the vision to expand and strength its management team, NIBL Capital is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic and competent individuals in the following positions:
A. MANAGERIAL AND OFFICER LEVELS
1. Managerial Level-Fund Management (2-3)
2. Officer Level-Fund Management [Mutual Fund/PMS] (2-3), Research (2-3) and Sales and Marketing (1-2)
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Economics/Accountancy/ Finance/Marketing from a recognized University or Chartered Accountant/Chartered Certified Accountants/ Chartered Financial Analyst from a recognized Institution.
- Requires thorough understanding of Nepalese Capital Markets, Banking Procedures, Financial Research and Analysis, Portfolio Management, Mutual Fund, Treasury Fund Management, Risk-Return Analysis, Securities trading processes and other Investment Banking activities.
- Managerial Level: At least 5-7 yrs with not less than 2 yrs experience in same level or a level right below the applied position for
- Officer Level: 2-3 yrs for in Nepalese/International Capital Markets or Investment Banking firms Experience in operating Research/PMS/Mutual Fund software in Nepal.
- Sales and Marketing Position: Considerable experience of sales & marketing of Finance/or insurance products rs mandatory.
B. OFFICER LEVEL-IT (1-2)
- BE Computer Science/BIT/BCA/BCIS/BIM. Master’s degree preferred.
- MCSA or CCNA certification holders with basic/general knowledge of programming will be prioritized.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible job related experience in networking and hardware, information technology or telecommunications or information management in Banking and/or Financial Institution.
Age not exceeding 35 years for Officer Level and 40 years for Managerial level
How To Apply
For details & to Apply: Log Log on to www.merojob.com/NIBL_Capital & click ‘Apply Online‘ icon below the respective job. The deadline to apply is 15 Ashad 2074.