Ministry of Health Consulate office of Maldives is looking for the employees in various Medical posts. Interested Candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible:
How to apply
Interested candidates with the required Qualifications should submit CVs to Consulate Office of Maldives in Nepal. email : email@example.com within 7 days of publication of this notice. Ministry of Health team will travel to Nepal for interview and will inform to the short listed candidates through email about the date, time and venue of the interview.
• Accommodation will be provided by Ministry of Health (MoH). In the event MoH is unable to provide accommodation, then the accommodation allowance will be paid.
• MoH will bear the cost of premium for enrolment in Health Insurance Schema
• Local permit, if necessary will have to be obtained by the selected candidates.
• Visa Fees will be paid only for the employee.
• Air Ticket will be provided / reimbursed to the employee, up to the nearest international airport of home country, upon completion of 3 months period in service.
• The employees are expected to undertake the programmed activities at the principal place of work, but the employee may be required to go on deputation if requested by employer.
• For Medical Officers, Maldives Medical and Dental Council (MMDC) will initially issue a provisional registration and license for a period of 1 year should they fulfill the requirements of registration. Full registration will be given only after passing the screening exam. Medical Officers are advised to sit in the exam within the first 6 months of employment.
Foreign Recruitment Section
Human Resource Division
Ministry of Health
This vacancy is taken from The Himalayan Times.