Jawalakhel Group of Industries (JGI), one of the largest organization in Nepal having several companies under its flagship, which manufacture and distribute leading brands of alcoholic beverages, is kinking for competent and qualified Nepalese candidates for the positions as mentioned below.
Network and Security Administrator-1
- Administer and maintain network infrastructure to ensure peak utilization of network resources
- Plan, design and implement data connectivity for LAN and WAN Conduct network risk assessments. network vulnerability scans and provide solutions
- Strengthen the security of network through Network Access Control
- Maximize availability of all the servers and minimize server downtime
- Perform detailed LAN mapping and LAN monitoring Set up VLANs for improved traffic management
- Manage firowall device and ensure appropriate access control
- Secure the system with latest antivirus
Qualification and Experience: – Candidates with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any other related field with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Candidates with CCNA’CCNP certification will be given highest priority. Candidates must be able to perform network configuration through command line LINUX is optional. Must be updated on Global Secunty Threats_
- Develop databases that support web application and websites
- Write supporting codes for web applications or websites
- Create web modules or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical or data modules
- Test and maintain company websites continuously and identify improvement options
- Design. create and modify the layout and wirefrarne for the company website
- Work as a System Analyst with the resource person to help define user needs and develop
data processing solutions for ERP
- Gather required data for mining the company’s computer data through software and support in implementing diverse Business Intelligence techniques
- Integrate websites with other computer applications and develop digital portals forms in
coordination with other departments
- Development and support of mobile applications
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Information TechnologyComputer Science or any other related field with minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Expertise in HTML”CSS/Java Script/JOuery/SE0 Savvy, Must be able to code from scratch in one of the following languages: PHR .NET, C++ or Java. Prior experience in supporting ERP solutions.
- Assist in installing newly purchased IT equipment for smooth functioning of office.
- Assist in repair and maintenance of devices such as laptops, desktops, printers and other devices as per the requirement of the user
- Assist in monitoring e-mail server for repairing and supporting users
- Provide support in managing, repairing and maintaining CCTV
- Provide support in maintaining EPBX network as per the requirement
Qualification and Experience:
Candidates with Diploma In Information Technology.tomputer Science or any other related field is required. Freshers may apply.
How To Apply
Interested candidates fulfirting the above mentioned enteria are requested to send their updated CV. mentioning the position you are applying as a subject within 10 days from the date of advertisement to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT JAWALAKHEL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
This vacancy announcement was publishes on Kantipur Daily 20 January 2018.