Room to Read (RtR) seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low income countries by focusing on Literacy and Gender Equality in Education. Room to Read Nepal invites applications from interested Nepali citizens for the following position;
1. Officer, School Infrastructure – Nuwakot – 1 No.
The Officer, School Infrastructure (SIPO) will be responsible for managing all aspects of the School Infrastructure (SI) program including surveying, program implementation, supervising construction sites, monitoring and evaluation and project reporting. S/he will provide technical oversight and assistance to school/partner construction committees to ensure high quality and timely implementation of construction projects. S/he will require frequent travel to various project sites within Nepal and report directly to Field Manager, Program Operations (FPM) and supervise the Sub Engineers under her/ him.
The key selection criteria are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) with at least S years’ experience in civil engineering especially in structural design and building construction (experience of undertaking school construction work at community level by mobilizing local contribution preferred).
- Strong planning, supervising, and program implementation skills.
- Construction project management skills especially on inventory management, supply-chain management, and resource management.
- Experience in designing and delivering training programs based on the needs.
- Must have 2-wheeler license.
For detail job description, we encourage you to visit the link given below. In case you are not able to access our website, please send us an e-mail request to email@example.com
How To Apply
Application Procedure; Please submit your application online by visiting the link: http://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdaylobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Nepal
Nuwakot/Officer–School-Infrastructure R-00501 E-mail or drop-in applications will not be entertained for this position.
Last date for application: January 12, 2018