Nepal APF School, Kritipur-4, Kathmandu, is one of the reputed educational institute promoted by Armed Police Force Nepal Welfare Center. NAPFS is looking for a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated Principal & teachers for immediate appointment.
1) principal 1
- At least Master’s Degree or M. Phil, preferable 1st division or equivalent, along with +2 level teaching license.
- Maximum Age limit 50 years, good moral character and no criminal records.
- At least five years experience as Vice-Principal in reputed English medium secondary level school, along with minimum seven years teaching experience in +2 level.
- Must have excellent computer knowledge, public communication and leadership qualities. • Have an instinctive feeling about future plan concepts.
2) Basic Level Teachers -3 (English-1, Computer Science -1, Social Study-1)
- Bachelor’s degree in respective subject.
- Candidate must have teaching license.
- Maximum Age limit 40 years.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply with most recent CV with photograph, copies of all academic certificates and experience letters must be submitted at the office of Nepal APE School, Kritipur-4 or send email to email@example.com
Salary will be negotiable; other facilities will be as per the school rules.
- Only shortlisted will be called for the selection procedure.
- Deserving candidates can visit school premises in the coordination with school commandant at 01-5213081/01-5213003/01-5213166
- Candidate for the principal must apply within 30 days and basic level teachers within 15 days.