Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST), a highly reputed non-profit organization, working to minimize girl trafficking and promote girl-child education in Rural Nepal for the past 25 years, is looking for highly motivated individuals to take our mission forward.
RHEST, in association with United States Agency for International Development (USAID), has launched STOP Girl Trafficking in 6 districts in rural Nepal and is looking for a capable, competent and motivated individual to lead the program.
Position Title: Report and Proposal Writing Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Develop and manage the Reports and Proposals of the different departments of RHEST
- Collaborate with field officers and program officers for collection of information
- Coordinate with the M&E Unit to collect data from the field offices
- Ensure that the program reports are submitted to higher authority on time
- Duly review, verify and confirm reports developed in the field level
- Ensure the best compliance to the forms and formats developed for reporting in the operation manual
- Be cooperative, helpful and a good team player in different events of the RHEST
- Contribute in the overall development of the SGT Program
- The applicants have the flexibility of working from home or at office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or equivalent degree
- At least three years of experience in Report and Proposal writing
- Excellent command of both English and Nepali languages (both written and spoken)
- Good understanding on contemporary issues, activities and approaches in child protection, child rights, child trafficking and education policies
Note: Females are encouraged to apply
Last date to apply: 27th July, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an Application Letter an updated CV through email:firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th July, 2018 by 5 pm, with the subject ‘Application for the Post of Report and Proposal Writing Consultant’.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained