APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is the sole Marketeer of “The Himalayan Times” Nepal’s Number One English Daily. since it’s Establishment, the company has created the a niche for.
As a part of ongoing efforts to strengthen its existing team, the company is seeking to hire highly motivated personnel for the following position.
Position: Sales Exclusive: Sales (15)
- Carry out meeting plan in coordination with the team and the supervisor.
- Understand customer requirement and provide details on products and services of the company to to the clients through product brochures and presentation.
- Responsible to follow up with the clients and provide additional information if any requested by the clients.
- Responsible to provide meetings feedback to the supervisor.
- Responsible to converting the loads into actual sales and consult with the supervisor if there are any quiets/ requirements of the clients.
- Responsible for achieving the assigned sales calls target and for achieving monthly sales target.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with clients through personal contact and social gesture.
- Work activity to successfully organize the ovens organized by the company.
- Create records of the activities and provide daily and monthly report to the supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management of Equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role however fresh graduates may also apply
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- Ability and desire for sales with a confidence and determined approach
- Must possess the skill to sales work both in team and also performs independently.
- Highly self motivated and ambition achieving goals.
- Must be capable of thriving in competition markets
- Must have a valid driving licence and a two wheeler
How To Apply
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. Offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic ad ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide verity of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Interested candidates can send their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with updated CVs, within 7 days.
Human Resources Department
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd., APCA house, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal.