A Reputed Company announces the vacancy for the post of Sales Manager. Interested candidates are requested to apply. as soon as possible.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
• set individual sales targets with sales and marketing team
• delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
• co-ordinate sales action plans for individual sales people
• oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
• ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
• evaluate performance of sales staff
• provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
• plan and direct sales team training
• assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
• co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
• investigate lost sales and customer accounts
• track, collate and interpret sales figures
• forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
• generate timely sales reports
• develop pricing schedules and rates
• formulate sales policies and procedures
• help prepare budgets
• control expenses and monitor budgets
• maintain inventory control
• conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
• analyze data to identify sales opportunities
• develop promotional ideas and material
• attend trade meetings and industry conventions
• cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
• Work with marketing team to ensure consistent lead generation.
• Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train prospecting process.
• Hire high-performing sales people according to HR staffing guidelines.
• Train new sales people to ensure success.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
• Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
• Track sales team metrics and report data to the management on a weekly basis.
• Coach and develop direct reports.
• Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
• Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
• Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
• Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Management from a renowned university with minimum of 5 years work experience as a Sales Manager in a reputed organization.
• Should have good knowledge of sales technique, sales strategy, cost analysis.
• Strong intrapersonal communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
• technical sales skills
• proven experience in customer relationship management
• knowledge of market research
• experience in managing and directing a sales team
• relevant product and industry knowledge
• experience with relevant software applications
Key Competencies for Sales Manager:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organization and planning
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Information management
• Formal presentation skills
• Persuasiveness, adaptability
• Innovation, judgment
• Stress tolerance
Masters degree with at least 2 year of experience in sales and marketing.
Salary: NPR 20000 + Company Perks
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and Competent Candidates meeting the Eligible Criteria ( Education Qualification, Required Skills, and Job Descriptions) can apply before 17 December 2017 with required documents (Cover Letter, Latest CV, A Recent Passport Size Photograph, Citizenship Certificate) through email email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquires related to vacancy will not be entertained. As Raindrop Inc is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees.