Date of Publication: 12 Jan, 2018
Nepal Eye Program, Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (T10), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following positions on the 2 years fixed term appointment basis which is renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance.
The position is required for ‘Sales & Marketing’ of Intra-Ocular lenses manufactured by its own production unit The Fred Hollows Intra-Ocular Lens Laboratory’. which is established under collaboration of The Fred Hollows Foundation, Australia and IS013485 & CE certified by SGS U.K. It’s one and only ISO 13485 and CE certified production unit in Nepal.
Sales & Marketing Manager (No. of Position -1)- Level-9
- MBA with specialization in Sales/Marketing or related field.
- Working experience of Sales and/or Marketing must be 7 years.
- Candidates having more than 7 years working experience as MR, Regional/Area Sales In-charge, Regional/Country sales head. Experience of sales & marketing of Pharmaceutical/medical device product will be preferred.
- Good personality. interpersonal skill. communication skill, motivation skill and knowledge of inventory management system and software will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ‘Quality Management System’ and documentation will be an added advantage.
- Strategic planning of sales and marketing, market research & analysis.
- Regular sales of Intra-Ocular lens in International and domestic markets.
- Promotional activities to increase sales.
- Communication, co-ordination with International & domestic customers.
- Inventory management of finished goods stock and recovery of credit sales.
- Overall responsibilities of sales marketing and dispatch.
- Documentation as per ISO and CE guidelines.
How To Apply
Candidates who are meeting above said criteria (s) are requested to submit the application letter with updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm, 26 Jan, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The TIO reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applicatIons(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per Nepal Eye Program contract rules.