Senior Trainer and Project Manager (1)
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (1)
ORGANIZATION – ACTION FOR NEPAL
Action for Nepal is a nonprofit registered organization working to support the development of remote communities of Nepal through the improvement of health, education and empowering locals to sustain themselves,
PROJECT- Literacy Improvement program Solukhumbu (LIPS Project)
The Himalayan Trust New Zealand has been supporting the communities of Solukhumbu since 1961, committed to providing continued support for education, and following a review of their existing projects, HTNZ planned new Program LIPS, that provides a targeted focus on improving children’s reading, writing, talking and listening skills in the early grades.
DUTY Station: All Positions are to be stationed in Lunkha, Solukhumbu Districts
POSITION; SENIOR TRAINER AND PROJECT MANAGER (1)
Key Responsibilities: The Senior Trainer & Project Manager will contribute to the delivery of the identified .outputs and outcomes of “Literacy Improvement Program.
- Master’s degree preferably in Education with five (5) years’ experience working as primary/secondary teacher and three (3) years’ experience of delivering teacher training.
- Previous experience in project management and excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of government sector teacher education,
- Subject knowledge; Experience in training room management, course and session planning, coaching and mentoring, learning technologies.
Key Responsibilities: The Trainer will be responsible for establishing effective and sustainable approaches to early grades teacher professional development,
- Bachelor/Master’s degree preferably in Education with 10 years’ experience working as trained primary teacher:, 1-year experience of delivering teacher training.
- Knowledge of government sector teacher education.
- Subject knowledge, experience in training room management, course and session planning, coaching and mentoring, learning technologies,
MONITORING AND Evaluation COORDINATOR 1
Key Responsibilities: Work with the Project Manager, Education Programme Manager and Director to ensure the LIPS project has a well-developed M&E Framework and plan for the thorough documentation of all aspects of the project.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree preferably in Education with 10 years of experience in relevant field.
How To Apply
Interested and competent applicants are requested to fill up an online application form available on www.people2people.com.np and submit (1) an application letter and (2) a recent Curriculum Vitae no later than 20th January 2017 ,/ Friday
Detailed TOR for the Positions can be obtained from (www,people2people.com.np)
Contact: 5539746 / 5539788