MACHHAPUCHCHHRE BANK LTD., an “A” Class National level Commercial Bank, with 56 branches, invites applications from highly enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated young Nepalese citizens willing to work at any of its branches specifically to enhance Deprived Sector Lending (DSL) work for improving stronger community relations and better reach out to deprived and marginalized local community in the following job locations/branches and job position:
TRAINEE JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- Eastern Region: Mirchaiya, Rajbiraj, Itahari, Biratchowk, Dhankuta, Hile, Birtamod, illam
- Central Region: Gajuri,Janakpur,Sakhuwa Mahendranagar, Matihani
- Pokhara Region: Aanbukhaireni, Damauli, Dulegauda,Lekhnath,Walling,Syangja, Baglung, Beni
- Western Region: Parasi, Bhairahawa, Palpa
- Mid-western Region: Nepalgunj, Dang, Salyan, Surkhet (upcoming branch)
- Far Western Region: Dhangadi, Mahendranagar (upcoming branch)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. Bachelors or equivalent degree preferably in management stream from a recognized University.
2. Should be computer literate with working knowledge of office applications and must be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali language.
3. Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on 17′ Magh, 2073.
1 . Will be given to a suitable local candidate who is a resident of the same district or from near-by districts where the vacancies exist.
2. Will be given to candidates having good command over local language.
3. Any experience in micro-financing field will be highly preferred.
How To Apply
To apply: Interested applicants meeting the above criteria have to fill an ‘Online Application ForKwhich can be accessed on the Careers link of the Bank’s website: www.machbank.com.The online submission of resume closes at 5:00 p.m on 17″ Magh, 2073. The applicants after submitting their resume online will also have to send the hardcopy of resume along with two recent passport size photos, copy of citizenship certificate and a copy of mark sheets/transcripts of all levels (SLC & above) through Post to the following address. The final date of hardcopy submission through post closes on 17Th Magh, 2073. Failure to submit any of the mentioned documents within prescribed date and time will automatically result in cancellation of the application.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT Machhapuchchhre Bank Ltd., Corporate Office, MBL Tower, Lazimpat PO Box: 12427, Kathmandu.
Shortlisting criteria shall be decided by the bank and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection processes and the interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at local centers. Candidates if selected must be willing to work at banks any branches as per the need of the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the application(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants.