Competitive salary Permanent
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week About VSO
VSO is the world’s leading development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. We are unique in the way we bring people together to share their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas and, most of all, take action against poverty and exclusion. It’s a highly effective approach that works, and today is helping millions of people in some of the world’s poorest communities lift themselves out of poverty.
Maintenance of all payment documents and receipts according to the VSO policies and guidelines.
- Ensure all payments are made according to VSO policies, local law and contractual agreement with donor/s.
- Ensure PF, RF, Tax & VAT filings are made on time and regular basis. Skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in relevant field with at least one year of experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Excel, Power Point).
- Practical commitment to VSO’s values including demonstrated cross cultural. Sensitivity and commitment to diversity and openness to learning.
- Experience of working with International volunteers.
- Knowledge and skills on an accounting software (preferably SUN system) and
- Experience working with international NGOs. How to apply: Please click the link:
linkhttp//vso.force.com/jobopportunitiestjob_DetailsPage?jid=a0mD000000BfWxo and after that click on ‘Apply now’ to submit your application, complete all relevant fields on the online application form and submit the application online by 28 August 2017.