NADEP Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is a class ‘D’ Financial Institution (National Level), operated since Jestha 2072 with the initiation of Nabil Bank Limited, DEPROSC-Nepal and Lumbini Finance and Leasing Company Ltd having its Central Office in Gajuri, Dhading to contribute in the economic growth of deprived communities through increase of financial access and microfinance services.
NADEP invites applications from interested and qualified Nepali nationals for the position of Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO). The DCEO will assist the leadership in operation, growth and development of the organization with the following key job responsibilities:
- Assist to CEO for the achievement of NADEP vision, mission and strategy,
- Program/planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Draft proposals, business plans, strategic documents, products and policy papers.
- Perform administrative affairs as designated for the growth and development of NADEP.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the CEO.
This position requires a person of exceptional caliber. Selection will be based on robust set of competences demonstrating experiences and achievements on areas below:
- Master Degree in Economics/Business administration/Statistics/Agriculture/Social Sciences from reputed university.
- At least 5 years of working experience at management level/senior leadership in banking and financial institutions, determined personality with initiative, result-oriented, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Strong commitment to mission and core values of micro finance.
- Knowledge on micro finance sector, rural economy and banking system of the country.
- Result-oriented and willing to travel extensively.
- Proficiency in Nepali and English; must possess communication and computer skills.
- Minimum age: 35, on the date of first announcement.
Work station : NADEP laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.,Central Office, Gajuri, Dhading.
Appointment Nature : 4 years’ contract. Salary and Benefit : Negotiable within the organizational rules and regulations.
How To Apply
Apply To: Interested candidates are requested to send their application and CV along with recent photograph and two referees in a sealed envelope within 15 days of first publication of this announcement at NADEP, POBox 3785, Kathmandu or firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate should also include an essay in Nepali or English in less than 350 words explaining why s/he is suitable for DCEO.
NADEP reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the applicant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process i.e. written, presentation and interview. Candidates, who have already applied, as per the previous vacancy notice, need not reapply.