A reputed “A Category Commercial Bank with an excellent track record and a wide network of branches throughout the country invites applications from highly dynamic, pragmatic, and performance oriented candidates to lead the Bank as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO shall be responsible for the overall strategic leadership and management of the Bank and shall be accountable to the Board of Directors.
The key responsibilities include formulating and implementing effective strategic plans, providing strategic direction and leadership for the achievement of the Bank’s vision, mission. strategy, and annual goals. representing the Bank externally, and building and nurturing sound relationship with all the stakeholders of the Bank.
The new CEO is expected to lead the Bank in such a manner that the Bank could emerge as the most respected, resilient, and successful banking company of the Country from the eye of all the stakeholders of the Bank in the mid-term.
Qualification and Experience
- Be Nepali Citizen not having residential permit of any type of any foreign Country
- Be eligible to be appointed as the CEO of a Commercial Bank as per prevailing laws and NRB Regulations;
- Possess minimum Master’s Degree in Management / Banking / Finance / Economics / Commerce / Accounts / Statistics/ Business Administration / Law or a qualified as a Chartered Accountant after having completed the Bachelors Degree;
- Possess at least 10 years’ experience in domestic / international banks or large regional financial institutions or multilateral development banks, in officer or above level; and
- Possess proven experience with an excellent track record in leading. managing. and inspiring a team of dynamic professionals.
Knowledge and Skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of domestic as well as international banking regulations and best practices,
- Be highly confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and visionary;
- Be able to achieve consistent and sound business growth;
- Possess the ability to anticipate trends, capitalize on new opportunities as they arise, think strategically, and communicate effectively; and
- Possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizing, analytical. problem solving, and k communication skills.
How To Apply
Only highly qualified candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the latest updated Resume, latest by Monday, June 11, 2018. Please also indicate the expected remuneration package and earliest date of joining, if selected.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for making strategic presentation to the Board.
This Vacancy Announcement was publishes on Kantipur Daily, May 7, 2018.