The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was established on April 1, 1991 under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the Republic of Korea to implement Korea’s grant aid assistance. Since the establishment, KOICA has been at the forefront of Korea’s international development effort. KOICA’s aim is to facilitate socio-economic development of its partner countries through project type assistance, dispatch of Korean Volunteers, Fellowship Program, Public-Private Partnership Program and Multilateral Cooperation. Currently, KOICA is looking for an experienced and qualified Nepali national to fulfill the following position.
Post title: Education Officer Duration: 1 year (possibility of extension)
Type of Contract: Fixed-term Contract Duty Station: Based on Kathmandu with occasional field visits Job
- Support planning, implementation and evaluation of assigned projects
- Prepare reports, evaluation documents and other necessary documents related to the projects
- Collect information on education, development related policy, programs, and other related documents from the government, IDPGs and WET donor group meeting, etc.
- Communicate and cooperate with the government, WET donor group and concerned stakeholders and partners
- Qualitative and statistical analysis of data generated by the different data acquisition
- Contribute to other activities related to project development, policy review etc.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the office
- Master’s degree in education, development studies or relevant field
- More than 4 years of relevant experience in national and international organizations
- Experience in development cooperation project in education sector is preferred
- Knowledge of various research methods and must possess excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills particularly in dealing with various stakeholders
- Excellent in English and Nepali (spoken and written)
- Computer proficiency in using office software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software for data processing such as SPSS
How To Apply
Submission of Applications Interested applicants should submit their CV and motivation letter through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 hrs., June 11 2018. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Any phone calls, written or personal inquiries will not be entertained in this regard. Salary and other benefits will be adhered to the policy of KOICA Nepal Office.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the urther procedures. KOICA Neal Oa ice reserves all ri hts or the recruitment.