Our client, Siddhartha Bank Ltd., constantly growing “A” Class Commercial Bank in Nepal is looking for young, innovative, energetic, self motivated and go-getters with strong desire to excel in banking for the following job position in order to build up its human capital strengths for meeting future strategic goals and objectives.
POSITION : MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT) (VACANCY CODE :MT/SBL 017)
Detail: This is an entry level job in the Officer Level of the Bank. Management Trainees will undergo comprehensive training in overall Banking services. On successful completion of the training period, the performance and knowledge level shall be reviewed and candidates will be conferred with the corporate title of Officer after one year training period, and will be placed in various departments/branches as per the need of the Bank.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum Master’s Degree with 65% or CGPA 3 in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics.
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on application deadline.
- Candidates waiting for final transcript can apply. However, selected candidates must submit the original transcript before appointment.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali language and computer literate with working knowledge of office applications.
- Candidates are expected to have smart personality with excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and desire to excel.
- Since the majority of opening of the vacancy is for outside valley branches, candidates willing to work in any branches outside Kathmandu Valley shall be given preference.
Documents to be submitted
- Job application
- Copy of last academic degree
- Citizenship Certificate
- Latest CV with at least two references
- Recent passport size photo
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of application received, the Bank may raise the minimum criteria pertaining to academic qualification as stated above and call onlyshortlisted candidates for further selection process.
Only candidates getting through the initial screening will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy and any future recruitment process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
How To Apply
Log on to www.globaljob.com.np and click “Apply Online” icon below the respective job position. The deadline to apply is 11th December, 2017.