A leading distributor and marketer of stationery products. catering to Nepali as well as International market. having its strong hold on stationery retail and wholesale in Nepal need a sales manager.
- Managing the company’s operations. This will include taking responsibility for marketing and sales of the company’s products and meeting budgetary targets.
- Developing and implementing business strategies for growth.
- Preparing detailed annual budgets.
- Effectively leading a team of sales officers and ensuring close coordination with the distributors.
- Sales Manager is expected to recruit and manage staff including performance monitoring and possibly mentoring and training.
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience as a manager or 5 years’ experience as a sales officer, preferably in good stationery company having exposer and knowledge about stationery items.
- Should have team handling experience.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have Brand awareness. a clean understanding of brands and the marketing mix.
- Determination and diligence.
- Relationship management skills.
Candidate will be provided with handsome salary.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications along with their resume, recent PP size photo and contact number to the following address.
Phone : 01-4425412 / 4426157 E-Mall firstname.lastname@example.org