Subisu Cablenet (P) Ltd. is a leading Internet, Network and Tele.,1% on Seneice Provider in Nepal with its service spread across the country. The company is looking for a dynamic. enthusiastic and highly motivated applicant for the following position.
SENIOR MANAGER: ENTERPRISE BUST
Educational qualification: Master degree in management (MBA preferable)
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for highly deserving candidate)
- Minimum experience of 7 years in related field
- Excellent written and oat communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to exhibit a professional business like appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the enterprise sales goals and business objectives.
- Manage the overall sales process, set appropriate matrix for sales funnel management so as to track down the weakness in the process for immediate corrective action and to keep detailed records of lost accounts for further follow up in future
- Partner with Business Development to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions. Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Monitor customer, market, government regulations and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities for expanding the company’s customer base and execute lead programs.
- Develop, document and enforce sales policies, standard operating procedures and best practices and also streamlines sales processes.
- Develop operational goals for the division and individuals within the division which are aggressive, yet obtainable, and tied to tong-term goals of the company
- Monitor division performance against performance goals to ensure progress is being made arid corrective action if necessary, is taken.
- Assistance to subordinate for planning target achievement methodology.
- Decision making and evaluation for pricing and prospect identification.
- Meeting for summarizing the task assigned, path covered deviation, errors and margin for improvement
- Define the roles and responsibilities of your direct subordinates and monitor them and carefully delegate authority to take decisions wherever necessary in order to ensure quality service to customers’. The department head wilt however, always be responsible for their actions or omissions.
- Identify the training needs, development/skills gap of each employee working under his/her control_ and arrange to provide them effective training.
How To Apply
All the interested and eligible applicants are requested to submit their resume and application letter at email@example.com specifying the applied position by March 18, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process. The company reserves the right to reject anyfall applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
SUBISU HR Deportment Thirbum Sadak, Baluwatar, Kathmandu, Nepal