Himalaya Airlines, fast growing private airlines of Nepal, is currently operating its direct flights to Doha, kuala Lumpur, Yangon & Dubai with Its three Airbus 320. The airlines Is soon launching new destinations in the international network, thus invites self-driven people to apply for the following position:
Vice President – Operations
Vacancy Code 1-19,TOD/OC97017
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Allocate resources to manage safety risks and security threats to aircraft operations.
- Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with the AOC and in compliance with applicable regulations and Himalaya Airlines (HIM) standards and policies (directly or through delegation).
- To ensure the activities of HIM comply with the laws and regulations of Nepal and also comply with the relevant State and Country laws to which HIM has business.
- To ensure optimal facilities management to balance cost, ettidency & effectiveness of supporting Infrastructure.
- Ta ensure financial planning and control of the administration division.
- Ta ensure sufficient human resources are made available to all HIM departments to ensure confirm it to legal and operational standards.
- To maintain close communication with the President and to ad as the point of contact with the relevant State Authorities.
- To coordinate with senior management for the implementation of fleet and route expansions/contractions. In this respect, the ATLA requirements to achieve this shall be taken into consideration.
- At leas:10 years a line industry experience.
- Holding an ATPL license.
- He should at least 5 years experience as Pilot in Command on A320 Aircraft type.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Senior Management of a scheduled passenger carder operating large aircraft over 50 tones within recent 3 years.
How To Apply
Please sod in your latest updated resume, copy of pp size photo, scanned copy of your qualifications & experience to email@example.com It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be entertained. Deadline: 15 days from the first date of publication.